Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Global Warming

CO2

It is sad to think that with every breath I take the world becomes a little more polluted. I must admit, my greenhouse gas emissions have probably doubled since I was a kid. My lung capacity has definitely increased; surely I am producing more carbon dioxide each time I exhale. I've gotten gassier as I've gotten older as well. I don't even dare to estimate my sulfur emissions.

Recently, however, I have been taking steps to curb my contribution. I eat fewer eggs. I try not to breath as much. I drink my soda quickly so the bubbles don't have as much time to escape into the atmosphere. Sometimes I walk to the bathroom instead of driving there.

I'm just doing my part, because I want the next generation to be free from the chains of this naturally occurring chemical compound.

No comments:

Post a Comment